Monday, September 15, 2008

CCIM Miami commercial real estate Meeting October 3rd

The Florida CCIM Miami Commercial Real Estate District will hold a meeting on Friday, October 3rd at the Coral Gables Woman’s Club for all members and non-members. This is a great opportunity to network and showcase your company’s product and/or service to over 50 Miami commercial real estate professionals. Our guest speaker will be Ken Rosen who will be speaking on his new book and 30 years in commercial real estate in Miami.

For more information on CCIM Miami, please visit www.ccimmiami.com.

Thank you very much.

Edward J. Redlich, SIOR, CCIM | Vice President
ComReal Miami Commercial Real Estate Services
www.edwardredlich.com
786-433-2379
eredlich@comreal.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great event for Miami commercial real estate.

Anonymous said...

Ed...I forgot on Thursday to congratulate you on being elected President of the CCIM Miami-Dade/Monroe District. I am certain that you will do an outstanding job....it has come alive because of the leadership skills that you and others have demonstrated. I am impressed with the your great BOD and membership in general.... I'm very proud of my CIM designation that I received in 1979.
It was a pleasure for me to speak before such a great group. Let me know if I can be of any help to you during your term as President.
All my best.
Ken Rosen